LET'S START THE CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER.
girledworld Co-Founders Edwina Kolomanski and Madeleine Grummet are experienced speakers, facilitators, moderators and panel participants.
Our keynotes and media engagements at events, conferences, on industry panels, and within school and tertiary settings, are powerful, use evidence-based research and bring audiences together, whether in corporate, academic or educational settings. See some examples of our prior speaking events and media coverage below.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
girledworld Co-Founder & CEO
An entrepreneur, innovation facilitator and startup mentor, Madeleine is a passionate advocate for building capability in the female leadership, startup and stem pipeline.
Armed with a Master in Entrepreneurship from the University of Melbourne, she’s an experienced speaker, facilitator and panel participant, and runs startup acceleration for corporates, budding entrepreneurs and early stage enterprise.
Madeleine uses evidence-based research and brings audiences together to challenge status quo.
- Why closing the gender gap is everyone’s business, and good for the future of Australia’s economy
- From ideas to actual: How to use creativity and diversity as an innovation driver
- How to build effective, connected teams and embed values-led culture in the workplace
- The power of active mentorship to build leadership capability, purpose and influence
- How to think like an entrepreneur: Bringing Innovation, Design Thinking and Human Centred toolkits to the workplace
- Why the education system is broken, and how we fix it with real world, industry-backed learning
- How to make a real difference in the educational experiences and learning outcomes of girls